You and your support person (childbirth coach) are invited to attend our next session of Childbirth Classes at Crossroads Care Center. These classes are offered free of charge as a service to our clients.This is a three-week class. Here are the next dates the classes will be available:
Thursday, November 1, 2018 - 5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Thursday, November 8, 2018 - 5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
- Relaxation skills
- Breathing techniques to assist you through labor
- What to expect from your body as you experience labor and delivery
- What to expect from your new baby right after birth
- How and when would pain medicine and anesthesia help the mother in labor
- Cesarean (c-section) Birth: What will happen to my baby if this is needed?
- Coaching tips: Practical "how-to" tips for the coach which will help him/her to be prepared for the birth experience
- Breast and bottle feeding: How to decide what is the best choice for you and your baby
- Baby Blues: What they are and how to cope
- Questions from the moms-to-be and coaches in the classroom
Register ahead of time! Call 248-293-0070 to ask to sign up. Please provide your full name, address, phone number, and due date.