Bike for Life
Saturday, September 22, 2018 (Rain or Shine)
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Kiwanis Pavilion in Rochester Municipal Park
Ride begins at 9:00 a.m. along the Paint Creek Trail
Post-Bike Refreshments after ride (~11 a.m.)
Crossroads Care Center is excited to announce its annual Bike for Life, offering a route for serious bikers (17.8 miles) and a family-friendly route (7.4 miles) along the Paint Creek Trail. The event will take place on Saturday, September 22. Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Kiwanis Pavilion located in Rochester Municipal Park with the Bike for Life starting at 9 a.m. All bikers registered by September 7th will receive a FREE Bike for Life T-shirt. Bike helmets are highly recommended.
Again this year, the peer-to-peer fundraising for Bike for Life allows you to:
- Register on event webpage as an individual or team and receive a personal fundraising page that’s free and easy to use.
- Set personal or team goal.
- Spread the word easier by sharing your page using automated social sharing through email, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Increase your donations by accepting and collecting funds through your page.
* If you are unable to register online, call Alex and register by phone at 248.293.0070 x107. We will be happy to send you a Sponsored Biker Form or you can download below.
Register today and get a jump start asking your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers to sponsor you or ride as a team. Spread the word more quickly by sharing your page using automated social sharing through email, Facebook, Twitter, and more. And, you have the opportunity to win a brand new, Diamondback Youth Mountain Bike. Be our 1st and 2nd place fundraisers and you will have the choice of two awesome, youth bikes. Winners of the bikes will be announced at the Bike for Life event and do not need to be present to win.
You have Choices
Calendar of Events
Bike for Life -
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Prayer Breakfast -